Art Force is requesting submissions for the second exhibit of 2022 at the gallery at NordHaus.
NordHaus is a collection of custom designed apartment homes on First Avenue NE in Minneapolis.
The theme of the show is “Freedom.” The work should depict or respond to this theme.
We are seeking the following:
· Art by artists living and/or working in Minneapolis
· Art of professional quality and presented as such. Pieces should be ready to hang.
· This is a 2 Foot x 2 Foot show. Submitted work must not be larger than 30” x 30” including framing.
The exhibition will be installed in early July, 2022 and will remain installed fox six months. Artwork will be available for sale and Art Force will manage those transactions.
Submissions should be received by 5 PM CST on Friday May 20, 2022.
Submissions should include:
· Images of artwork labeled with:
Title of Work
· Artist phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address
· Artist Statement (optional)
Each artist may submit up to six images for consideration.
Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org using www.wetransfer.com. It is free. Please indicate that your submission is for the NordHaus show.
If you have questions, please contact Leslie Palmer-Ross email@example.com.
Call for Art - Minneapolis Convention Center
Art Force requests submissions of original, two-dimensional artwork by Minneapolis artists for theSmartArt Rotating Art Program at the Minneapolis Convention Center. The goal of the exhibit is to highlight the spectacular visual art created by local artists.
Last month, we completed installations for corporate, senior, and behavioral health projects. Our artwork selections included framed prints, photography, and wall graphics. Check out our project portfolio on our newly updated website!